This website provides general information about Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys, as well as its activities.
Although we have made very effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate it may change without notice and even without our consent. We may therefore not hold responsibility for any errors and thus any consequences arising from the use of our website.
Furthermore none of the information contained on this website should be considered as an offer or a professional advice and you should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of the information contained therein or use it as a surrogate of a professional patent attorney advice.
We shall appreciate any of your comments, especially concerning errors that may appear on this website. Kindly send them to email@example.com.
Data Processing Information
1. Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys, Katowice 40-052, Głowackiego 8, Poland, shall be solely responsible for ensuring the exercise of the rights of the Data Subjects.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: +48 32 608 33 98/99
• Fax: +48 32 608 34 00
This Data Processing Information applies to all personal data collected through services rendered in Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys concerning the all proceedings established by the Polish Act on Industrial Property Law and the European Patent Convention.
III. Reasons for handling and legal framework
1. The personal data handled by us are: Name and Surname, address, company name and address, email, ID card number, Vat Reg. No.
2. Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys will handle your personal data manually and/or electronically for the following purposes:
a) services rendered in Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys concerning the all proceedings established by the Polish Act on Industrial Property Law and the European Patent Convention;
c) payment monitoring
d) debt collection (vindication)
3. Your consent to personal data being handled may be withdrawn at any time, when contacting our office via email at email@example.com
IV. How long we hold your data
We hold Your data only as long as needed within the context of the purpose for which they were collected and only if you have not withdrawn your consent in that time.
1. When you acquaintance to Data Processing Information, your personal are processed specifically for the purposes listed and selected.
If consent is legally needed to handle personal data, the subject of the data has the right to withdraw Yours consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the handling carried out based on prior consent not on subsequent handling of the same data based on another lawful reason, such as fulfilling an agreement or legal obligation that Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys may be subject to.
2. You may withdraw your consent by writing to our postal address, calling us, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data may be handled by a suitable service provider contracted by Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys. The service provider shall handle data exclusively for the purposes established by Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys and in compliance with the instructions issued by it, strictly complying with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable standards.
VI. Your rights
1. While Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys is in possession of or handles personal data, you may exercise the following rights and at any time:
a) Right of access – the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
b) Right of rectification – the right to correct any data which you consider to be inaccurate or incomplete;
c) Right to be forgotten – under certain circumstances, you may request that we erase all data we hold about you from all our records;
d) Right to processing restriction – when certain conditions are met to entitle you to restrict processing;
e) Right of portability – the right to have your data transferred to another organization;
f) Right to object – the right to object to certain types of processing.
g) Right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
h) Right to judicial appeal – if Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys refuses your request according to access rights, we will explain why, and You have the right to complain as described below.
1. If you wishes to make a complaint about your personal data are being processed by Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys, or about how your complaint was handled, you have the right to complain directly to the supervisory body and to Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys.
2. The rights above may be exercised by registered mail to the postal address: Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys, Katowice 40-052, Głowackiego 8, Poland, by emailing email@example.com, by telephone: +48 32 608 33 98/99 or by fax: +48 32 608 34 00.
VIII. Personal data protection measures
Łukaszyk Patent Attorneys uses various suitable technical and organizational measures to protect users’ personal data, including the use of secure servers, firewalls, and application and communication data encryption.